I will be starting a weekly post that corresponds to the Intel Overwatch Radio Show by my friend and mentor, Bill Powell. The show broadcast every Tuesday at 8pm CST on the Outlaw Dave Show on Houston’s own KPRC Radio.
This is the perfect type of post for the working man or the person that is too busy to keep up with the “lamestream” media talking heads, blogs and online news magazines. Bill has condensed all the world news “worth knowing” below by Geographical AO.
The First Duty of man is the seeking after and the investigation of truth. -Cicero
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. -Thomas Jefferson
- Radiation causing h20 molecules to split into hydrogen gas
- Major hub, major problem
- A policy that should be implemented here but never will be with the current leadership mentality – jihad is a right , tacitly
- Massive heat wave across Saudi arabia to india
- H5N2’s affected commercial or backyard flocks in Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Indiana, Missouri, Wisconsin, Kansas, Arkansas, Oregon, California, Washington and Idaho. Hard core biosecurity procedures in place, workers have to shower before entering facility.
- Highly pathogenic avian influenza has never spread like this before in the United States, and it’s flummoxed the U.S. Department of Agriculture, farmers and scientists alike.
- Announced back in 2013, now back on, a distraction for their citizens, bigger problem is ISIS and Iran. Virgin Galactic to use uae as a hub?
- Large rally in Istanbul demanded the government change the historic Hagia Sophia church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, into a mosque – mad at the hope for recognizing the Armenian genocide
- Pendulum keeps swinging, and the blood keeps flowing.
- Deploy a new long-range “must-have” radar to enable missile defense systems to better intercept potential enemy threats, such as from Iran or North Korea. Did someone forget Russia?
- Great news, Houston is not on the list
- No longer a tribal entity, isis and sub-units spreading
- China and US fighting for control directly across from Aden
- SURPRISE, hamas didn’t do it!
- Shiites of the American embassy are traitors, agents and morons -statements reveal the extent of such disputes and they expose the increasing criticism against him, after a prolonged Syrian war and after the battlefields, which Lebanon’s Shiites are required to fight in to meet the demands of Iran’s warlords, expanded.
- Iran reportedly has some 10,000 canisters of the deadly gas and has been shipping them by plane to Syria, according to the Telegraph.
- Conquest of Palmyra is part of a regional strategy to connect the Iraqi and Syrian fronts into a single entity –connect the dots, Iraqi Shiite effort to cut off Ramadi is a trap. Baghdad in June.
- ISIS Bride: Michelle Obama is Worth $40 as, third of a dinar
- Delta Spec Ops raid that killed ISIS oil chief Abu Sayyaf Saturday, May 16, could not have taken place without prior US coordination with Damascus and Moscow, failed in one important respect: None of the five high-value ISIS leaders was caught alive – or any of their 27 bodyguards.
- I disagree with some of this article, however the concept does need to be discussed -no, its what they want, martial law is for unarmed sheep
- Just like millenniums ago, where is Hillary?
Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah termed the extremist jihadi group over the weekend “an existential threat.”
- Hezbollah, calling up boys -No army in Mid East is challenging ISIS. Iran regroups to defend S. Iraqi Shiites, Assad to save Damascus. The war of attrition, only isis has a constant source of new ‘recruits”
- Advancing from the central town of Palmyra, , in columns of US-made tanks and armored cars taken in Iraq. No Syrian military force was there to block their advance on the border.If Jordan goes, this is bad news for Europe, US, Israel and and anyone anti-isis.
- Jihadist group could obtain nuclear weapon from Pakistan
- Cannot forget isis sa connection , Pakistan is part of the jihad and are easily bought
- isis propaganda magazine Dabiq to pose the “far-fetched” hypothetical of purchasing its first nuclear weapon from Pakistan within a year and getting it into the United States through the porous Southern border.
- 15 a day, Experts have described the lack of U.S. military activity as “maddening”
- no shocker , however if the masses knew the total numbers of ISIS supporters here in the US and the world – maybe only a 1/3 would wake up. They are such nice people!!
- and ISIS has plenty of replacements for the future global jihad
- The 1,300-year-old apocalyptic prophecy that predicted a war between an Islamic army and ‘infidel horde’ in Syria and is fuelling ISIS’s brutal killers. U.S. and its allies will descend on Syria once they see that the air campaign has failed. That is a promise by God and his Messenger.’- ancient hadith has been passed down in different versions over the last 1,000 years but in all cases it has centred on a battle between a Muslim army and the forces of non-believers.
- evaded surveillance and airstrikes to bring reinforcements to its front lines in western Iraq- churned out dozens of formidable new weapons by converting captured U.S. military armored vehicles designed to be impervious to small-arms fire into mega-bombs with payloads equal to the force of the Oklahoma City bombing.
- showdown averted
- Still firing away because houthi are getting resupplied
- Destroyed part of the main border crossing between the two countries
- Another SA fighter shot down, have missiles from the previous shoot down
- Saudi Arabia reportedly placed its army on high alert after artillery duels on its border with Yemen intensified. Houthis are getting resupplied but not in mass amounts.
- Yemen Cyber Army group claims it not only has the addresses, phone numbers and emails of top Saudi diplomats, Foreign Ministry staff, secret agents and army personnel, but also got hold of classified files and correspondence of senior Riyadh officials with other countries and governments since early 1980s.
- Senior Iraqi Cleric and Head of the Sadrist Movement Moqtada al-Sadr in a statement strongly condemned the Friday terrorist attack in a Shiite mosque in Eastern Saudi Arabia, and warned the Al Saud regime of the imminent outbreak of a revolution.
- Saudi spy agency is plotting to assassinate several Muslim religious authorities who are residing in the Iraqi City of Najaf, media reports said on Sunday
- Saudi clerics urge calm as village hit by Islamic State seethes
- USMC stood their ground and died being vaporized
- “The greatest depth of experience and knowledge in terms of leadership still exists within the Sunni military ranks, Sunni officers who have managed to attain positions of relative influence have often been the victims of harassment and distrust. Under Maliki, many Sunni officers were trailed by government agents suspicious of possible ties to the insurgency, and more than once, Leonard said, a Sunni officer said that he was unable to meet with American advisors because he was nervous about how it might appear to his Shiite handlers.
- an issue since we were there, without competent leadership and Shiite dysfunctionality
- got to have something to die for so you can live – per trainer likelier to lay down their weapons and flee in the face of a fight because the force is largely devoid of leadership and operating under a fractured government. Every one I have talked to has said the same thing
- so if Iran has claimed the area, why does the US have to hold Iran’s hand? Ramadi example without Iranian officers, Iraqi army has no chance.
- Iran Left Battling ISIL Alone as US-Iraq Alliance Disintegrates, Iran can handle but it means focus which they don’t want as their tier 1 soldiers are over extended – just like ours
- there is no way sunni, shia can coexist as a fighting unit due to religious differences
- Putin and Iraq, new bedfellows -Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Moscow would make every effort to help Iraq defeat Islamic State
- Iraq opens operation to choke off Islamic State lifelines in Ramadi, however are they being tactical if they don’t have support- so who will guard Baghdad?
- Iran has entered the fight to retake a major Iraqi oil refinery from Islamic State militants, contributing small numbers of troops, including some operating artillery and other heavy weapons in support of advancing Iraqi ground forces, U.S. defense officials said Friday.
- Iran commander warns of Isis threat to its security, issue is which flavor of islam will rule, only one in the end
- Russia was conducting huge and unexpected war games Tuesday, coinciding with a NATO drill in the Arctic at a time of heightened tensions in the region- June 4 and will be followed on June 5 by NATO’s annual BALTOPS (Baltic Operations) maneuvers with 4,500 troops from 17 countries
- Egypt no longer a U.S. weapons junkie. Russia’s 46 MiG-29s are likely to replace its aging fleet of MiG-21s and Chinese J-7s.
- In March, Russia began sending S-300VM “Antey-2500” (SA-23 Gladiator\Giant) long-range missile defense systems to Egypt, ordered by Cairo in 2014 – chose s300 over patriot
so how did a prop spy lane make it in so far and so close to a NATO base???
- Said a senior NATO (non-US) GOFO to me today: “We’ll probably be at war this summer. If we’re lucky it won’t be nuclear.” Let that sink in.
- Finland know is has no chance without Nato, and does not want to be under Russian brutality
- Russia has launched a massive ‘surprise’ military drill featuring 12,000 soldiers and 250 aircraft in response to two weeks of Nato exercises in the Arctic
- Russia is bigger than NATO/U.S.
- TANKS DON’T NEED VISAS: what I have been trying to warn about, putin blitzkrieg is a contingency
- Britain is ramping up its military rhetoric, sending its biggest warship for NATO drills in the Baltic – Baltops 6/5/15…Seems to be a date popping up a lot of places
- 46 ships, amphib invasion in Poland in sight of Russian base- Kaliningrad
- We have him beat in air and on sea, why I keep warning about a tank blitzkrieg
- We probably do, it’s a chess game, this is a key piece but would be isolated if not over run
- Pentagon’s decision to send nuclear bombers to Sweden will increase the risk of a nuclear war
- May 19, the Ukrainian government adopted a law, valid until 1 July 2016, which gives it the power to declare a moratorium on some loan repayments-Ukraine continues to consider its $3 billion debt to Russia private
- NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg- Russia must withdraw all troops and heavy weapons from Ukraine and end its support for separatists. Putin is probably going “ make my day”
- Estimated Russia has 12,000 soldiers in Eastern Ukraine
- Russian SA-22 surface-to-air missile (SAM) systems
- Has to be Russian soldiers operating
- Amnesty International says both sides in the conflict in eastern Ukraine are carrying out war crimes on a near daily basis – my intel says the same
SOUTH CHINA SEA
- Someone who does see trends,
- China tried to electronically jam U.S. drone flights over the South China Sea in a bid to thwart spying on disputed island military construction-Global Hawk long-range surveillance drones were targeted by the jamming in at least one incident near the disputed Spratly Islands
- Unbelievable until recently
- Xi may cancel US visit in event of South China Sea incident..senior analyst at the Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies in Moscow, believes China could very well open fire or perform dangerous maneuvers to drive out US surveillance planes that dare to conduct surveillance over what it claims as its territory.
- China being butch in the face of perceived weakness
- So where are there no war games?? Latin America??
- Abe trying to play the china strategy – Japan has already installed similar capabilities farther east along the country’s southwestern island chain. Yet this far-forward deployed persistent anti-ship capability, along with air defenses that can defend it, as well as Japan’s throngs of air-t0-surface and ship-to-ship missile capabilities, would give China run for its money were it to make a move on the desolate and tiny Senkaku islands.
- new CHICOM song –take on rolling stones “Get off my Cloud”: Hey you stay out of my pond!
- In response to the new requirement coming from the country’s growing strategic interests, the armed forces will actively participate in both regional and international security cooperation and effectively secure China’s overseas interests.
- You part of our gang? Then you get special treats and a booming Global economy benefiting all under the wings of the dragon!
China’s gold fund will be able to procure gold for its members at a very reasonable price until such time as the lack of physical gold supply can no longer be swept away by mere paper shorting of the yellow metal – financial stability
- Full text: China’s Military Strategy: Contributing to world peace – chicom overt style.
- MLP is a type of amphibious assault ship described by Sina Military as “half-submarine and half-boat” because it has a semi-submersible deck for ease of transferring cargo and equipment- act as a transfer point between large ships and small landing craft. It is different to ordinary landing ships and amphibious assault ships in that it is used primarily for transport as opposed to combat.
- First islands, now lighthouses – read long range pickets
- No aiib for Taiwan- island’s hopes dashed of becoming a founding member of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank in time it could join under an “appropriate name” – read island of people’s republic of china.
- Greece is the finger in the dike!
- No drachma for imf 6/5/15 “The four installments for the IMF in June are 1.6 billion euros. This money will not be given and is not there to be given.
- All the safe havens are paper based but …
- Aging population- less producers, ,Socialism and entitlements,
- Iran will scrap a petrol allowance- hopes to help tackle its budget deficit- austerity sucks even when you are an oil producer
- Tory cuts risk people’s lives by forcing councils to switch off CCTV- too much debt ….
- China, Chile ink multi-billion-USD currency swap deal
- Guess this means Chile peso no longer going to be pegged to the dollar. Chile is the last leg of Li’s four-nation tour to Latin America, which has already taken him to Brazil, Colombia and Peru.
- China is not only expediting its trade, but also ensuring the security and viability of the country’s influence for years to come. Low end manufacturing cannot sustain China growth and now food transport is even easier.
- For now. Venezuela’s largest bill of 100 bolivars is now worth less than a U.S. quarter to money-changers after a plunge in the currency’s black-market value.- but if you are part of the silk road.
- BRICS members aim to introduce business travel card- NO TSA GROPE DOWNS -BRICS nations account for nearly $16 trillion in GDP and 40 percent of the world’s population. READ removing barriers to trade that is a capitalist’s wet dream